1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I'm SO bored!

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by EastCoastVegasFan!, Mar 24, 2020.

1. makikiboy

makikiboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just kidding but I expect many babies to be born in December.

But I also expect the divorce rate to go up. With couples now hunkering down at home and seeing each other 24/7 I would expect some of them to get on each other's nerve.

Would have been interesting had this happened when my mom and dad were alive. Dad kept working till age 70 because he didn't want to be home with my mother. In fact he tried to be "busy" away from home most of the time, I think my dad would go nuts if he had to stay home with mom all the time.

2. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Over-Fried Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sigh. I grabbed all my yard cleaning tools and started staging them out in the yard. Lawnmower. Hedger. Rake. Pruner. Extension cord, etc.

Forecast is for heavy rain this afternoon and all day Wednesday and into Thursday.

It's now around 11 or so and I guess I'll start soon.

You know, I'm such a lazy ass sometimes I'd rather be bored than clean the yard.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. jpw711

jpw711 Is that your cat?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Surely this won't go Kaput
    birthday degeneracy
  4. Valgal

Valgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’m getting a mini vacation. I’m so used to working 50-60 hours a week. Our hospital cancelled everything as we gear up for this virus.

I had resolved not to garden this year. But I’ve had multiple days off and great weather today so before and after.

Beds full of weeds I’m ashamed. I have had no desire. But today I also had some help from my Grandson. He is really not affected by this as he was already home schooling.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After some blood, sweat, and tears:

[​IMG]

You know you are bored when you take pictures of bees. My onions are blooming

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There is always a lazy loafer or two to be found:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tomorrow I’ll go pick up some soil, compost, and hopefully I can find a few vegetable and flower plants.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
    • Like Like x 12
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Crawfordesquire

Crawfordesquire MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    C2A6E86B-1BDD-4F04-8568-0C9601603C61.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ken2v

ken2v Wish I was in Bend

America's most valuable agricultural expanse
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    We finally watched "Echo in the Canyon." See it. I caught Crosby's "Remember My Name" on a flight last fall. Also worth seeing.

7. NYNYGirl

NYNYGirl VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wish we had better weather here to enjoy the backyard. If it's not raining it's too cool for me...Even to take a walk...:rolleyes2: Though it could be worse. :nworthy: 20200403_094659.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. jpw711

jpw711 Is that your cat?

Trips to Las Vegas:

I really like using the galvanized metal panels for the raised bed enclosures!

Surely this won't go Kaput
    birthday degeneracy
  9. marksind

marksind VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been helping my wife cut fabric for face masks. Local hospitals and care providers want them to preserve the real ones for the front line folks. The homemade ones are for low-risk employees like those in the pharmacy. Today going to cut plastic for face shields. I'm not the "hero" type and typically believe one person's doing good is another person's doing harm. But this seems irrefutably beneficial and I'm handy, plus it gives me something productive to do other than yard work or paint (both of which I hate).

• Like Like x 6
    • Love Love x 1
  10. carolineno

carolineno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It’s turning into tiki mug scrub day. I meant to do this a week ago but finally getting to it today. Some of them were quite dusty. Round one is drying. Gonna take a while. Fortunately I have zero plans today.
    [​IMG]

Entire trip at my favorite hotel!
    • Like Like x 3