1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Idiot fans

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Jerseyguy, May 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just watched how Red Sox fans used the N word to hassle a visiting player. It's just a game you morons,its supposed to be fun for gods sakes. I know this happens in a lot of cities besides Boston ,but lighten up already.

2. bdautch

bdautch VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What's more interesting to me is what kind of fallout might result. CC Sabathia indicated that the 62 African-American players in MLB all have an understanding that they should expect such treatment in Boston and be prepared to deal with it. I'm interested to see if those remarks escalate things in some way(s). Meaning, Yankees vs. Red Sox? New York vs. Boston as a city rivalry? More players coming forward regarding their experiences in Boston? Some other kind of fallout that I haven't thought of? No fallout at all?

3. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    did you actually hear the word? from what i am reading there is no audio of that... yes the peanut gallery idiot was ejected, rightfully so

4. Breeze147

Breeze147 Button Man

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll bet no one says it to Mookie Betts. Some great African/American players went through Beantown.

5. vegasdev

vegasdev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have heard that the player that was heckled was calling for huge fines against the fans.
    hard to charge some one for name-calling, no matter how offensive. maybe they could bar the fan for the rest of the season or life, but fines nope.
    throwing objects at players or onto the field (even peanuts) is more serious than name-calling.
    GROW UP you Boston morons. Baltimore is also known for these type of low-class fans.

6. 93 Octane

93 Octane Chief bottle washer

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The guys parents should be publicly humiliated and shamed for raising such a moron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.