1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

I lost my Total Rewards mailer, is there any way to get those offers back?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by jeffers102, Aug 12, 2017.

1. jeffers102

jeffers102 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So basically, for the dates of my upcoming trip, I had a free buffet and $30 in Free Play at Harrah's New Orleans. Not bad for someone who has a single CET trip in the last 5 years! Anyways, I lost my physical mailer and the offers are not visible on the website (but they never are for the offers within physical mailers).

I have had two unsuccessful phone calls to CET where each time the person did not speak english well and neither of them understood what I meant by an offer from a physical mailer. They just kept quoting me an offer for a slot tournament that takes place a week after I leave.

Can I just walk up to the Total Rewards desk at Harrah's and have them find my offers there without the mailer? Annoyed at myself for throwing it away, but hoping the offers aren't lost.

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G., but N.A.H.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you log in to the TR website and select offers for New Orleans, they should still be there.

The only way that you would lose them is if it states "must have the printed mailer".

Lake Tahoe/Reno for Thanksgiving, showing these 2 properties some love
    Las Vegas - $2900 Free Play, $159 R/T, couldn't pass it up.
  3. kkinwi

kkinwi Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow, I have totally switched to the website for offers....haven't had snailmail in a year or more. Don't understand why it's not showing up for you....

4. sarah9nascar

sarah9nascar VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never been to the Harrahs in New Orleans but the Harrahs North Kansas has a Kiosk where you print out the rewards and then take it to the buffet and print out the free play. Maybe the Harrahs in New Orleans has that too.

SEMA Show & Cocktails.
    Nascar Championship Week.
  5. jeffers102

jeffers102 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    OK, I guess the system was just being wonky (or maybe it was me). I logged in again and I see everything I was expecting, plus a few extras that I wasn't.

@sarah9nascar - I remember those kiosks last year at Harrah's NOLA, so that sounds perfect, thanks!