1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hunting Royals - 9/28 - 10/8 - Live(ish), Solo(ish)

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by eliza, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Scott Blair

Scott Blair High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ve been blamed for worse things. Glad you enjoyed. I’ve never hoped for three of a kind more than when playing that game.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on the winning trip and looking forward to reading about your November trip.

Mark

• Like Like x 1
  3. FABismonte

FABismonte Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Several years ago I won a Red White and Blue hat with led lights for hitting a 4Q at 4Qs. I believe it was late June so the 4th of July was approaching. I wasn't sure what promo (if any) was available until I pressed the call service light and quizzed the slot attendant.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. mwig

mwig High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Congrats on a great trip!! I'm glad the match plays worked out for you. Much better that way:thumbsup:. Next time you go to Andiamo, think about trying the meatball appetizer. I know it sounds strange but it's so worth it. I love the progressive at the D. I just went back and checked my records. My last trip I was dealt a straight flush when the meter was at $296.27. Sadly, I still finished that session with a loss. Glad that hand happened.

• Like Like x 1
  5. D in the D

D in the D Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like just a couple machines down from mine the previous sunday. Congrats! I love the Vue Bar. Roy, both Chris' , Rafael, and Ziggy are all great bartenders.

Love this report.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1