1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas How to unlock 2-night comp reward offers?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Bluegrass527, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Bluegrass527

Bluegrass527 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see calendars for 2-night comp rewards for Bellagio on some sites, but I don't see rewards offered like that in my myVegas apps. I have read that people need to spend money on coins to unlock those. Does anyone know approximately how much? I have spent around $6 in myVegas and $10 in myKonami slots.

Also, do you receive some sort of notification if you unlock the extra rewards?

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've heard between $100 and $200 lifetime spend. $100 for the lower tier properties, $200 for the Aria, Vdara and Bellagio.

No notification that I am aware of.

Someone with direct experience may have some better numbers, but I have seen the 2 night rewards since 2013.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Patman

Patman High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $50 usually will do it for most of the hotels. I heard maybe around $90 for Vdara. And it took about $125 for me to get Aria and Bellagio.

4. Bluegrass527

Bluegrass527 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, folks. Do you know if the spend can be done across different apps, or if it has to be in one app?

Also, how many LPs is the 2-night reward at the Vdara?

Also, how soon in advance do those comps tend to fill up? I am anticipating a Vegas vacation in the next few weeks, but unfortunately I don’t know the exact dates I’ll be free yet.

I am building up LPs and am now around 120k, and I’d love to check out an MGM property on my upcoming trip. Is it worth trying to unlock the 2-day rewards, or will the ones for the 2nd week of December all already been claimed by now?

Thanks.

5. Patman

Patman High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The spend is cumulative over all the platforms. It all counts.
    2 night Vdara is 150,000 LP's
    Hard to say if they are still available without purchasing and trying. You could purchase the one night and see the the one night rewards are available for the nights you want. If they are, chances are the 2 night will be available. Just make sure you don't book it and get the reward refunded.

Also, probably not relevant for your trip this time but spending about $50 will also get you a 4th premium reward.

6. NickG

NickG Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got Mandalay and Vdara 2-night comps after I had spent $60-70. Still don't have Bellagio or Aria.

7. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is a "sticky" thread that shows all of the calendars. I would recommend that you look at the calendars once you have your dates.

The dates vary between properties. Not every property will be available on the dates that you choose.

Remember that you will most likely have to pay resort fees.