1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How to take advantage of the ridicoulous low international fares

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by staude, Apr 6, 2021 at 2:36 PM.

1. staude

staude Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey,
    Just a question for the UK/other international guys... I have offers BELOW 400 USD now to fly to Vegas from Zurich (yes one of the most expensive airports in the world).

Do you guys just book it and hope? or do we have a real chance to fly over in the summer/autumn?

Best,
    Michael

2. LondonCalling

LondonCalling Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have 3 flights all lined up. All can be changed or refunded. I see it as a great chance to speculate on fantastic flight prices at minimal risk right now.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a flight for a Premium Economy seat on Singapore Airlines for $1318 to Singapore, returning through Hong Kong. I jumped on it because once the countries start opening up, the airfares will start jumping as well. Be sure that the flight is changeable or at least can be kept as credit

NY-NY, gotta show mLife (and my mLife host) some love . . . .
    Wynn Masterclass, using a Playstudios comp
  4. jobager

jobager Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked 1.300 € AA Business FRA-LAS-FRA for the last week of June. I will be fully vaccinated by then but only see a 50/50 chance we‘ll be allowed to enter the US.
    Flight can be changed for free (although I won‘t score this price again), so worth the risk for me. Let‘s hope...

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Timothy

Timothy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ve read Pres. Biden is thinking about mid-May as a potential ‘reopening’ date.

I myself have flights booked at the end of September this year. Here’s to hoping it’s possible by then. I’ll no doubt have the vaccine in me by then.

6. Sfgiants13

Sfgiants13 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ive seen this as well. No guarantee that the EU reciprocates but one can hope. By the end of May 77% of American adults* will have had at least 1 shot jf the numbers continue. No reason not to open it up at that point.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021 at 1:40 PM
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. lulli

lulli Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am also waiting for the day that it will be possible to travel to the US again
    and on a regular basis like we were used to.

Unfortunately I am low on the priority list so I expect to get my shot
    here in Germany September/October

That's why I booked an award flight on Lufthansa in First for NYE, which had great
    availability in March, and if I have to cancel, I lose only EUR 50

8. papadoc

papadoc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've got flights booked for October. Booked via Virgin Atlantic in their sale just after Christmas, Premium Economy via LAX for just over £400, same flights are now £1600!

As others have said, as things start to open up, prices will probably shoot up, so we have taken a chance, We can rebook for no extra cost up to 3 times up until 2023, so it was worth a shot.

Still not 100% sure we will be able to go in October, but got to have something to look forward too.

9. The Stig

The Stig VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have flights booked for Oct as well, I booked using my points and flying Heathrow to Seattle then on to Vegas with a direct to Heathrow on way back. Hopefully it goes ahead and I can add Seattle to the list of U.S airports I have been to.