1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How to Spa?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by VegasSchemer, Apr 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a weird question but I figured this group would have opinions and possibly insights. lol

On every Vegas trip I take, I'll get a pass to use the spa facilities. Rarely get a massage, just want to relax and clean up. The question is: What order do you do the rooms/pools?

Assuming a spa with these items:

Cold Plunge
    Warm Tub
    Hot Tub
    Dry Sauna
    Steam Room
    Relaxation Room

I usually go Warm tub, hot tub, cold tub. Repeat. Then finish in the warm tub.
    Go to the Dry Sauna.
    Then the steam room and bring cold water/wet towel with me to wring out.
    Then shower & clean up.
    Chill in the relaxation room eating fruits and juice for about 30 minutes.

I know this is just a matter of preference but was curious if there were other ways you guys do this. You know, with theories about pores and joints and stuff. :)

Any thoughts?

2. NeonTurtle14

NeonTurtle14 Hot Dogs and Buns

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do about the same, although some days I just feel like skipping cold or hot tub... or just spending an extra long time in the sauna or steam room.... but in general I do it pretty much how you do it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. iamsomedude

iamsomedude High-Roller

A place that is not Las Vegas, but I wish it was.
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    There's a chart on the wall at the Encore spa with an order that you can follow, but I usually just get in the hot tub with water jets, sit in the dry sauna, and relax on the slightly heated chair before taking a shower and sleeping in my room. I usually eat and drink in the common room and close my eyes in the dark room before a massage.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mdee

mdee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The last few times I've stayed at Wynn I'd go over to Encore. I like Encore's Spa a lot! I usually spend about 1.5 hours in there. The earlier the better! I go back and forth between
    the Jacuzzi, Steam Room, Relaxation Room to cool down, Watch TV, have Water, Coffee or Juice. Then Jacuzzi, Water Deluge for the kinks in my Shoulders and end up in the Sauna.
    I always Start and Finish with a Shower then maybe Step into the Sauna for a quick Air Dry! Then it's off to Breakfast. Sometimes I'll go back later on the same day just before closing.
    The only bad thing is my Face is usually Beet Red afterwards even after resting with an Ice cold Wash Cloth. It takes a while to calm down.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.