1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas How should I use my 90k remaining points? OR save?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by ffejry, Jul 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, I redeemed 2 nights at MGM Grand. I also redeemed $25 free play (yes, I have read it works, and sometimes it doesn't work, with the MyVegas nights). I will also use one for a buffet (unsure which one yet). I will also use one for the monorail (2 day pass, since I am staying two nights). If all 3 are redeemed, then I reached my limit for Mlife rewards with MyVegas.

Looking for suggestions to get most out of the food/drinks/Vegas stuff for my two night trip August 8-10. Otherwise, I will save the coins for a future trip.

It seems like these days, MyVegas rewards are super skimpy compared to years of past.

2. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check into Wolfgang Puck. That one was useful - used it at the MGM one but not at the Crystals one (yet). You mentioned buffet and we always use it at the Aria buffet - worth it. I've heard the Nine Fine Irishman one is good - we're trying that this time, but haven't tried before so can't give firsthand knowledge.

3. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you going solo? Monorail is BOGO. Solo for 2 days you only need to purchase the 1 day pass. The BOGO will get you 2 - one day passes that you can use on consecutive days.

• Like Like x 2
  4. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aren't those places pricey? Trying to stay cheap here. One option is to try the In-N-Out Burger one day since I've NEVER had one!

5. ffejry

ffejry #1 Bears Fan

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good catch on that, I didn't see it was BOGO. That will actually save me points (but cost money, but that's fine).

6. gs32794

gs32794 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Patman... Have you done that? That would be great because I am going for 4 days.

7. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @gs32794 there was 2 of us so we didn't actually do that, but I've seen that comment several times (maybe even in here). I cant remember but i think you get 2 vouchers. The time doesn't start umtil you use one of them.

If you are staying at Trop you may want to consider the 3 day bus pass. Not as quick or comfortable but goes more places and is right on the strip. The monorail station is way at the back of MGM as are most of the stations at the other stops.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.