1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots How many VIP points to get to level 3?

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by dbook, Oct 15, 2021.

1. dbook

dbook Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't played Wynn Slots online game in a long time but I started playing again about a week ago. How many VIP points does it take to get to level 3? And what is that number next and to the right of the gem total at the top of the page?
    Thanks for any help on this!!!!

2. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

The other number is your "level" basically determined by your "coin in" on the game. Not really a good thing as there are no benefits tied to it. As the level goes up, the amount you have to play to earn a gem goes up. I think that levels off at some point but I have not been keeping track.

It is basically there so new players can earn gems when they don't have many chips and get themselves "hooked" on the game, but so regular players have to play more to earn.

Tentative booking CETDorado farewell tour ends?
  3. Matty Ice

Matty Ice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You mentioned you haven’t played in awhile, so you are most likely not aware of all the recent changes. You will not be able to get to Level 3 on play alone. A purchase, typically around $200, will be needed.

And the number next to the gem total is your, I guess, personal level. It really doesn’t mean much, and it tops out at 202 for what it’s worth.

4. midliferetired

midliferetired High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Think carefully about buying up to VIP level 3 to book a room. Still no buffets and check room gem cost and you have 90 days until you get dropped to 0. Don’t forget to add wifi cost if you need it. Cell reception is horrible at the resorts. Encore rooms were just added but require level 4.