1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas How many rewards do I get to use?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by guitarguy, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guitarguy

guitarguy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't been to Vegas on 2 years. Last time I went, I stayed at MGM and used 3 rewards please 1 for Wolfgang Puck. Is it still the same way today in regards to using 3 and a plus 1 somewhere. Can someone provide examples? I will be staying at MGM next month and have used 2 so far on a comp night and 25% rate. Want to see if I have 1 or 2 more I can redeem.

2. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'll have one more MGM reward to use during your trip. Wolfgang Puck, Uniquely Vegas, other non-MGM partners have their own limits and do not impact your "3 in 30 days" MGM reward limits.

3. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just remember to "load up" before you leave your home. Once you hit Vegas, you count as a "local" and you only have access to minimal, small offers. You can always get refunds for unused offers (5 per month), but once you hit Vegas, it has to be already in your "My Vegas" wallet, or you can't download the good offers. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. guitarguy

guitarguy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great thank you guys!

5. guitarguy

guitarguy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One more question, if Im staying at MGM, am I able to use a reward on the buffet at Aria as 1 of the 3 rewards? Or is it strictly limited to MGM since thats where Im staying?

6. M_ILIS

M_ILIS VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check the terms of the reward to be sure, but most that require an overnight stay simply need you to be staying in any MGM property, so you should be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.