1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas How many redemptions?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by winningonwynn, Nov 2, 2019.

1. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i haven’t redeemed any rewards yet but hopefully will be soon. My question is I have seen that you can only claim three rewards within a thirty day period but does that mean then for example I could redeem three rewards now, like for a room now and then book itfor a couple of months time and then next month redeem another room for the same period?

Can only one room be used at a time or can I redeem three?

And is the max of threee redemptions on anything or just premium rewards. Could I redeem unlimited BOGO buffets for example?

2. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    And sorry, another question - how do you actually redeem things such as show tickets and buffets? So you redeem on the app but then what? Do I get emailed a voucher or do I have to show someone something on the app? How does it work and is it straight forward?

3. HuskerBB

HuskerBB High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The 30 day limit applies at the point you use the reward - not when you purchase them in the game. So you are generally limited to 3 (if that is your limit) mgm premium rewards for any particular Vegas trip. It only applies to premium rewards - other rewards can be added on top of that for the same trip.

For shows tickets you purchase the reward and then they give you a number to call to get your tickets (may be an online options now, I have not used for for show tickets for a couple years). (As mentioned above - the 30 day period will still apply based on the date you use the tickets to go to the show). For buffets you just go to the mlife desk and give them the code from your purchase of the reward and they load it on your card - which is then swiped at the buffet.

4. Ninjamom

Ninjamom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think I read that room rewards are limited but I have not yet redeemed a room reward so I don't know. Also I have read that as long as it doesn't say premium you CAN redeem as many as you want. So only premium are limited to 3.

Also Buffets are redeemed at the Mlife desk in the hotel you are going to eat at. Show them your confirmation code they Email to you after you purchase the reward (or in you Myvegas wallet) I alway screen shot it just in case my wifi isn't working when I'm at the desk. Its very easy they load the reward onto you mlife card and then you take it over to the buffet and they scan the card. make sure you bring your ID

5. NickG

NickG Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The rule is you can only book one hotel stay per 30 day period. But I’ve heard of people being able to get around it somehow. I’m pretty sure if you were actually able to book two different stays at two different hotels, they wouldn’t cancel your reservation when you tried to check in. so it might be worth a shot, but I wouldn’t count on it.

In the past, you had to call a telephone number to book show seats and then pick up your tickets at the box office. But the last two shows I booked, I was just able to choose my seats online and they sent me tickets over email to print out.

As others have said, bar and restaurant rewards are redeemed at the mlife desk.

6. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will get an email for each reward you redeem and it will have a code on it or a link.

For Shows and Rooms the email has a link that takes you to your Mlife Account to book rooms or to buy the Show Tickets. The Show Tickets will be emailed to you. The Room Reservation and Tickets will show up in the Itinerary in your Mlife Account.

You don't really need to print the rewards email. You can show them the email on your phone at the Mlife Desk but they already have it in the computer system credited to your account.

You need to show them your ID and Mlife Card (or get a new one). Some rewards they will put it on your card like a Buffet and you let the cashier scan your card. Others like the $50 Times Square they give you a $50 slip you redeem at the bar.

FreePlay will be added to your card at The Mlife Desk as well and you redeem it at the slot machine.

Redeem before you go. Your phone/tablet/laptop shows your location and there is a small amount of reward available to Nevada Residents. You won't get the same rewards when in Vegas.

7. uli_1515

uli_1515 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you lets say for example redeem multiple buy one get one drink vouchers?

8. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most rewards are limit 1 per player. Check the rewards terms for clarification.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ninjamom

Ninjamom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A lot of them do say one for 30 days in the terms.