1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How long does it take to UNLINK Mlife accounts?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by forevercamimom, Feb 18, 2019.

1. forevercamimom

forevercamimom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi All!
    So, today while I was checking a MLife Royal Carribean email offer out the phone rep explained that since my husband and I have linked MLIFE accounts we would only get 1 offer code, 1 onboard credit not 1 each. Ok, not a problem because we are currently Pearl so not a huge loss BUT with our up coming AC trip we will both hit Gold independently of each other. So to ensure that we reap the most rewards I want to unlink our Mlife accounts, which I admit I never even knew was an option until today. We signed up in person at the MGM last year and the accounts were linked from day 1, I thought it was being a married/same address thing.
    Anyone know how long it takes to unlink Mlife accounts?
    We have an April 6th sailing that I would like to get the onboard credits from Gold status.
    Thanks!

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know how long it takes, but I have a feeling you have to do it in person. Maybe try emailing [email protected] to see if there is an alternate procedure.

• Like Like x 1
  3. forevercamimom

forevercamimom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only info i found is to do it in person which is ok since i will be in AC on March 20th but maybe you are correct that I should call someone to find out before we go! Will add that to my list of calls to make today!

4. forevercamimom

forevercamimom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    UPDATE! I called in to find out as Chuck2009x suggested and.... The nice man at the Mlife desk I was transferred to unlinked them for me! So, happens instantly when they process it. If you get a nice agent on the phone they can take care of that for you instead of having to be in person as the website states.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Tags: