1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

how long does it take to get offers from MLife

Discussion in 'Comps' started by BJ1986, Jan 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BJ1986

BJ1986 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was wondering how long does it take to get offers from MLife because I visited them and played quite a lot in November and still get nothing on MLife online ?

2. Drewm1972

Drewm1972 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe you get em quarterly - so you should be getting yours very soon. My current hotel offers running May and June so you should get yours fairly soon. What's your game? Tables or Slots? If it's table don't expect too much lol, I been getting 3 nights w 150 FB offers. No suites offers/no free play (I don't play slots) wife gets em with free play since she does play slots. Good luck there friend...

3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    By quite a bit, how many tier points and express comps you hit on that one trip.

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd expect you'd have offers showing up by now. My expectation would be that they would run a job about once a month that would feed new players' data into the system and generate an appropriate offer from the last cycle. In that situation, you would get an offer, it might have a short expiration date. And then you'd get into a regular schedule the next time they did a new cycle. I'm just guessing though. But people do have offers show up shortly after a stay.

You can call the property(s) you're interested in and ask if there are any offers available to you. MLife has cleaned up the functionality of their websites considerably, but there still are probably gaps.

5. JeJas

JeJas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My guess is not yet.
    They close the book of November somewhere in Dec.
    But the most recent offers were finalized before mid-Dec, before OP's November play came in.
    And that's for those really noticeable players. For generic Mlife offers, need to wait at least one quarter.

6. BJ1986

BJ1986 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It wasn't really a trip but a single visit because I didn't stay there... and I got about 50 K tier points during that evening... on video poker!

7. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Trip, visit. The computer tracks it about the same I think.

Hmmm... 50k tier points, but on VP. Not sure what that will do to get them excited to have you come back.

8. BJ1986

BJ1986 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh ok then. I was at Luxor and from what I saw i was the only one playing VP at the high Limit bar for the whole night... so I though maybe they will want me again... but lets see... and if not I will stick with CET :p

9. BJ1986

BJ1986 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    BTW if you want an update on this, I finaly got really decent offers from Mlife as well... only took few more weeks :p

10. offshorecca

offshorecca Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just had to be patient...lol BTW, did you not like CET comps? I am very happy with mine.

11. BJ1986

BJ1986 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes i do like CET comps but since I like to stay between 7-10 days in Vegas (I am from Canada), I prefer to have more than one option!

12. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its good you finally got some offers, but for something like this (for you or anybody else reading this who thinks their past play deserves offers but aren't seeing any) if you have put in the play but aren't receiving offers you can always just phone their VIP/players club number (should be on the back of your slot card) and tell them what dates you are planning for your trip and just ask if they have any offers.

Even if they don't have a special offer in your account (like online with MLife) they will analyze your play and history and if your play warrants something they will come up with an offer over the phone.

And you don't have to book it: if you are just curious and want to see what they can currently offer you just say you will think on it or have to check with your spouse or something to that effect and will call them back.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. BJ1986

BJ1986 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the suggestion Auggie I think it is pretty smart :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.