1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas How long does it take to get enough LP for good rewards?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by 21guns, Feb 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 21guns

21guns Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wish I paid attention to this section, I didnt know MyVegas was an app to get free stuff through playing .-.

How long did it take you guys to earn enough LP for good rewards? Im going to Vegas in mid March and was hoping I could earn some free stuff for that stay.

Is it possible or does it take a long time to amount enough?

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mid-march? Not unless you buy a whole lot of chips. The "for free" players could probably give you better advice.

3. 21guns

21guns Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I actually read a bit and seems like 2k LP per day is the limit for most but some randomly dont face the limit some days?

4. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been playing since its inception, so probably more than a few years. Spent over 2 million LPs, currently have 29 million red chips.
    It takes a while to get the ball rolling in terms of building your chips. Could be a good 2-3 months before you are able to comfortably play at a comfortable bet and let it autospin in the background.

Atleast for me, playing blackjack is the fastest way to level up.

5. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like I said, buy a lot of chips and play, and as your level increases you can earn more per day. If you don't want to buy chips (and for most people this is the norm), you'll just have to be patient.

As for rewards, you can get a 2-4-1 buffet for as little as 4,000 LP (breakfast at Circus Circus) to 26,000LP (dinner at Bellagio)

6. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if you follow the guides to a T you should be able to get 2-3 thousand lp per day. obviously it will start out smaller but once all the properties are built it goes quick.. heck all I do is spin and collect bonuses.. just spinning the lp bonus on my daily wheel bonus I pick up 8000 lp.. do that a few times in a month and you'll have points

7. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think 1000-3000 LPs a day could be possible (maybe more) if you played on Facebook and the 4 phones apps they have. There is also a free 1000 loyalty points link at the top of this section that may be still active that can get you started.

As for that 2000 point limit, that is points earn from game play itself. It's possible to hit that number, but difficult

Now as for the good rewards, with about a month to earn points, you may be severely limited. Most of the free room won't be available and I think those are the better rewards out there. You may be able to get a few free drink and buffet rewards, but that's nothing to sneeze at, especially if you're staying at a MGM property already. If you are not, then they limit you even further to what you can redeem for.

8. DaiLun

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Oh, and make sure you redeem BEFORE you get to Las Vegas, because if you're IP address is Las Vegas (while you are roaming), the rewards offered will be minimized as well.

9. VegasSchemer

VegasSchemer VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    By mid-march will be tough but I guide friends through setting up accounts before any trips we take together and I think you could get a free Sun-Thurs room at Luxor and a BOGO buffet coupon before then (20 to 30k gold). But it'll take a ton of work that may not be worth it.

Also, YMMV on free rooms next month. I just went and booked a Mandalay Bay comp room on myvegas to day before and have done that (or the day of) at NYNY and Mirage in the past through the game.

As an example, I'd recommend: Creating a second facebook account and joining the MyVegas Gifts, Guides and Giveaways group. Add those people as friends on the second account. This gets you more chips and coins.

Make sure you play on the phone apps too (there are 3 of them that I play). Make sure you don't forget to play during any of these days and play a couple hours per day (it can run in the background of your web browser. If this already sounds like too much work, I probably wouldn't try if this is your only trip this year. But if you're going again after June even, you could get 3 good rewards (free room at a nice hotel, free buffet and free show ticket to KA).

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    2k is the limit for "in game play"
    you can also get lp from daily bonus, leveling up, and the other bonuses every few hours..

Once you hit the big boy levels you get 1000 lp for each level up..
    plus you have the apps on your phone...

11. grosx2

grosx2 Have fun storming the castle!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You will need a time machine, as the good rewards all disappeared over the last few years.

• Like Like x 1
  12. zNaturaL

zNaturaL Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You could make enough LP's to get some cheaper rewards. Join the "Myvegas Mega Chip Share" group on FB. There's probably at least 100k in red chips sitting in the pinned post. Just click the links one by one and you'll get chips.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. FLHfan

FLHfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The app from Google Play will limit to 2000. Get it from Amazon (free) and get unlimited LPs on your mobile device.
    Bet big to win big.

• Like Like x 1
  14. h0und10

h0und10 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    that is relevant for android yes

15. FLHfan

FLHfan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep. Another good thing about the Amazon app, as you complete the journeys it will pay out LPs along with chips.

16. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't repeat what's been said enough: join one of the myVegas groups. Add friends to increase your FaceSpace multiplier. If you can't log in every day on the 'puter, install Puffin on your phone. I swear, I heard about this for the longest time and wish I did these things long ago when it mattered more. However, just starting out it can get you to a nice spot much faster. And yes, play various versions, especially mobile BJ. Like others, that's my go-to for earning tons of LPs.

That said, aim for anything you like that doesn't require a stay. Also, look at the non-Mlife rewards for some nice BOGOs and comp entry to attractions. Those can often be had for fairly few LPs.

Good luck and have fun!

17. dcrawf

dcrawf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What do your minumum "good" rewards? Free rooms? Or 2-for-1 buffets? Mid March is a short time frame, plus that's during March Madness so rooms might be unavailable during your stay.

Are you traveling with somebody? I would check out the various 2-for-1 meal promos at places like Mirage's Samba, Nine Fine Irishmen at NYNY or any of the better buffets

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.