1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas How long can you keep getting 4 rewards?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by will3264, Jul 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. will3264

will3264 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone,

My fiance and I are going to be heading to Vegas for our honeymoon in August. What I'm wondering is if we should spend money to work up to the 4th reward or not. A large part of my decision depends on if this upgrade lasts forever or if it gets removed after not spending real money for some time.

Also, can you qualify on myvegas app, site, mykonami, or popslots? If yes to all, any you would recommend? Thanks!

2. Bunnypanda

Bunnypanda Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I guess it depends on what you are looking at to use for your 4th reward. I probably wouldn't do it because it won't even out.

I contacted my myvegas host today about purchasing some sold out rewards for me and he did it but told me that if I don't buy a chip package soon I will no longer VIP. I asked him how often packages need to be purchased and he said "every couple of days is good".

3. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    all purchases on all apps and online count. Have had for over 2 years, many others longer. No guarantee it won't go away eventually, but if you use it a couple times, you got more than your money back

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Haven't purchased any chips since the first time they did the suitcase deal, and it was 2014 that I crossed the $50 mark and got my 4th reward. Eagle's right, no guarantees, but that's the case with the game existing or anything else. It was worth it for me the first trip after that, and is gravy ever since. Once you have four rewards you wonder how you went without it. With both of us playing, we're just at the point of being able to get what we want with 7 total. I think if we went more regularly, I'd swing for her to get the 4th and really maximize it. Not worth that now.

5. dbook

dbook Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got my 4th reward after spending only $53. I think it's worth it.

6. Thickskinnedalive

Thickskinnedalive Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've had my 4th reward for about 3 yrs now. 4 trips later I still have 4 rewards. If it takes $50 to achieve it then it has been well worth it. The 2 MGM nights on the next trip or a single Show ticket pays for itself.

7. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got 4 rewards back when they allowed it with a $5 chip purchase on the Facebook version, but they changed the rules less than 6 months later and dropped me back down to 3. Honestly, I've not found more than a couple of rewards that I would like to use per trip anymore, so 4 would be lost on me.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Parkermama102

Parkermama102 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wanted to add that the 3 or 4 reward max only counts for the MGM rewards so even without spending more money, you can already use more than 3 if you go to different places (like Wolfgang Puck). I have spent the $50+ on the desktop version to get 4 MGM rewards & I make it count on our rare trips to Vegas but I'm frugal & willing to jump through hoops (& stand in lines!). Like others have said, it depends on what awards you are trying to use as to whether it's worth $50. Good luck & have a great trip!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.