1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas How Far In Advance Can You Use Points

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by riserasta, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riserasta

riserasta Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am new to using MyVegas chip/points. When it says that the offer must be redeemed within 90 days....does that mean, If I am going to Vegas in late June, I can't book a hotel deal using points unless it is within 90 days?

Thanks!

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you redeem the points for the hotel stay, you have 90 days to book the room, but you can book the reservation as far out as they allow reservations. It does not need to be within those 90 days.

The other MGM rewards, you must use/consume them within 90 days. When you stay in the room, it is considered used, not when you book it.

3. riserasta

riserasta Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Scott! This is great news! When I read the statement again, now it makes sense! Cheers!

4. Peath13

Peath13 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Perfect answer. Thank you. Never had enough points until I started saying the Komani games on my tablet. Now I have enough for a 241 buffet, or some other treat, since we always stay with CET. Our trip is Apr 28 - May 2, so now I just have to decide whether to save points for a bigger reward or get a. Couple of smaller ones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.