1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games How do you read those baccarat displays?

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by WrongWayWade, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WrongWayWade

WrongWayWade VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From an old trip report shifter shows this baccarat display and called it the perfect shoe. Looking at it I understand approximately 0% of what it is displaying. There are five sections and multiple colors, filled in circles, circles with hollow centers, etc. etc.

Anyone want to take a stab at explaining what information this is displaying? And why this would be a 'prefect shoe'?

Attached Files:

2. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sorry, i lost this thread. so the reason this was a perfect shoe is middle right display with the red and blue slashes called the cockroach road. every time red or blue won 2 in a row, it jumped. so every time it got to 2, i bet the other color and won. it wasn't until the shoe was almost over that red finally won more than 2 in a row.

also, on the second display from the top (the big eye road) second line red hit every single time. so when one red won, the second red always hit next. so i also bet that one hard every time and won.

4. natedog666

natedog666 17 and 20 Expert

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shifter, you have to admit though, that you have to pay pretty close attention to be able to follow the other roads, I look forward to you taking the lead on these shoes....most people play the top part, the main road. Except for the chop it seems like the main road is pretty choppy on this one.

5. DMSCR

DMSCR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Use the search function since this question has been asked so many times it is redundant. Or better yet, Google. I am sure you know what that is WrongWay. ROFL. Incompetence at its very best.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  6. WrongWayWade

WrongWayWade VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    dfalk gave me the quick answer and I appreciate the effort.

7. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    yeah, it can be tough because which road do you follow? the really strong shoes are where multiple roads line up together. i had a shoe last year at the B where the small, big eye, and cockroach roads all lined up together for almost the entire shoe. i forgot to take a picture of that one unfortunately, but that was one of the best shoes i've ever seen considering there wasn't a single player or banker run over 5. but if you can just find one road that is sticking to a pattern and continue to bet that, you can do pretty well even on a choppy shoe.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.