1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas How do you climb the levels fast?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by mamamk, Apr 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mamamk

mamamk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm not all that ambitious, all I really want is the free Bellagio buffet. I don't think I'll accumulate enough points for much more than that before our trip in three weeks. I'll be thrilled if I can get two Bellagio buffets. I see it's "locked" until you reach level 60, and I'm currently at level 40. I mostly play the Studio City game but is there anything I can do to reach higher levels faster?

2. anonanon

anonanon Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been told that playing blackjack levels you up pretty fast. That or I'd say 1000 chip bets on lucky birds.

3. colpuck

colpuck Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    blackjack wont because you xp at half the rate of the slots. Like las vegas it depends on the amount of chips you have. To earn maximum xp you need to cycle the chips through the slot machines as many times as possible. This would mean that you bet the smallest amount on the machine, but that also means it will take forever to earn xp.

you need to balance you chip stack against your ability to cycle chips.

4. mamamk

mamamk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is this how it works?

It kind of looks to me like you get one point for every chip you gamble, so it seems like it doesn't really matter how much you bet at a time. Am I wrong about this?

5. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It does matter how much you bet because the game tells you how many points you need to get to the next level. The smaller the amount you bet, the longer it will take to get to the next level. If you are trying to jump 20 levels in less than three weeks, the more chips you bet, the faster you will reach each new level.

6. mamamk

mamamk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gotcha, thanks. I never buy chips and just replenish them from Mystrip and bonuses whenever I can, so I guess it will just take as long as it takes! Thank you!

7. schwaiguy

schwaiguy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I advanced fast by accumulating 100k, betting 10 10k spins, and winning. Luxor has really good bonuses.

8. Slotchick

Slotchick High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think climbing levels fast is advantageous as you will miss out on LP's while you climb. Under level 58 it seems 200 is the best bet for most games. The strategy has been posted a few times :

https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89030

Check it out and good luck :) The game is more about winning LP's than leveling up so I hope you have enough time between now and your trip to play enough to unlock it for you.

9. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bet more, also if they have any of those "Double XP" days play those games, those earn you double the points.

I don't agree with the bet 200 strategy. I harvest WAY more LPs from my strip and the spin and win game than I do playing. To me it's more benificial to have MGM, Aria and Mandalay built because they give off a lot of LPs. Getting 500 points from harvesting, that's 500 spins at 1000 per spin to earn that many LPs in play, probably over 1000 spins to get that many points at 200 a spin.

Also almost every "good" reward requires you to be at a high level to win them anymore. It's really not that slow after level 58, I bet 1000 per spin, every 10 I get 10 LPs. But I also have more coins, versus when you are in the lower levels you don't have very many to bet and run out frequently.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.