1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

How can I get the services of my TR host?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Manan, Jul 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manan

Manan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello all,

On the TR app, I see "Host available" with a green dot. I have not received any email yet. How can I get the services of my TR host. I have planned trips at TR properties this July and August.

2. karens625

karens625 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just emailed mine with what I wanted.

Karen

3. Lmarl72936

Lmarl72936 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, Im just about Diamond Aspirations (i have 37k TR) and I have been Diamond for years. (usually only hit around 20k TR)
    I have never had an encounter with a CET host.. Ever....

4. kkinwi

kkinwi VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was there something in particular you wanted from the host? It sounds like you have been doing well with your own planning?

5. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does it show the name of the host? Have you tried contacting the host via email/text? If you you have planned trips already, is there anything specific you need from a host?

TCs and tier status have nothing to do with getting or meeting a host. It's all about play/theo. Granted, a higher TC count "may" indicate higher play, but that's not always the case.

6. Patman

Patman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had a host show up on my TR app. May call just to check but pretty sure it's just a marketing rep. I'm still gold with CET but did have one bigger day of play (went from 330 TC to 2800 with the bonus).

7. Manan

Manan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just comp room upgrades.
    TR has been generous with room comps. I had an Ultra Hip Fountain view room at PH last month and I am going to Caesars Palace this month. Also, I have another PH room booked the next month, all of them comped.
    I do not have a name or an email address on the app.

8. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you ever had a host? Has TR app showed you a host name? If you have an assigned host, the host's name would be there. If not, then most likely, you don't have a host assigned. Again, is there anything specific that you need a host for?

9. annbrown57

annbrown57 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On the first page of Play by TR, it should have a "contact your host" button. Click on it, then your assigned host will show along with the VIP hotline bar. Click on your host name and it will show their phone number and email.

Good Luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.