1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hotels in November

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by The Scotsman, Aug 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Scotsman

The Scotsman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello

Long time since I was on the board and hopefully you can help me once again.

Ive never been to Vegas in November (9th for a week)

Are the hotels as busy as Sep / Oct when i usually go?

I'm thinking about booking last minute to see if i can get a better hotel for my money. Or would you recommend just booking in advance as this time of year wont be much different.

The offer I have currently in from a non-refundable site / rate so i cant cancel if a better deal comes along.

Looking at the Flamingo at the moment as stayed there a couple of times.

cheers

2. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would say, unless the deposit is a hardship, book a rate you can cancel through a hotel now.

Rates could more either direction close to the time of your stay. If you are planning to try and get a last minute deal, but your trip is set in stone, may as well lock in a 'ceiling' for what it can cost you.

Judging by the scouting I have been doing of the CET rate calendar, I would say that November seems to split where the first half the rates are much like October, and the second half they are much like December.

3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Personally I would never lock into a rate I can't cancel unless it was an unbelievably good deal I know I would never be able to beat. I'd do what a lot of us do and book the lowest rate you can find for the place you want to stay (THAT YOU CAN CANCEL) and then keep checking for a lower rate. If you are in any of the players clubs log into (or create one if you don't have one) account and look at the rates. Even if you have rarely played at a place you can get discounted rates just by being a member. Hotels aren't as busy in November (save for Thanksgiving weekend) as they are in September and October. Those 2 months are prime weather and all of the pools are still open. November can have some good weather too though.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.