1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hosts

Discussion in 'Comps' started by MARTY, May 4, 2021.

1. MARTY

MARTY Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i have not been back to vegas in 2 years due to the covid and wifes back surgery was always diamond and had a host was wondering how to get in touch with a host my last one was at planethollywood but she quit and had another assigned to me from cromwell but never had any dealings with her.Since have not been there for so long was wondering what to do.They have dropped me down to gold tier wise thanks for any help

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shoot your assigned host an email and tell them what dates you are wanting to come in and where you want to stay. If they don't reply, call the hotel you want to stay at and speak with a host on duty.

If they want your old play back, they may be able to work with you. If not, you may need to rebuild your play with them and hope for a back end comp.

3. Military Mike

Military Mike Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't been back there since 2018 due to covid-19 and work. I recently emailed my host that I met when I was there. I didn't ask for anything but she was able to help me out. It might be worth it to just email them early before your trip. The worst they could say is no.

Back for fun
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. MARTY

MARTY Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    TY for your response