1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Host usage and stay restrictions

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by jcombs, Jul 1, 2020.

1. jcombs

jcombs Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good morning everyone,

I know the "what can a host do" has been beat to death, but the particular question I had doesn't seem to have been answered, at least recently. I'm about a $200 purchase away from making host level, which when all is said and done would give me roughly $2mil LP. While I'm not necessarily looking for a custom package, can a MyVegas host:

1) do a 3 free nt (or a 2nt + 1nt combo)? We'll be out for 3 nights in October
    2) If you are using a host, does that lift the restriction on the free play 3 paid night requirement where I could use the remainder on freeplay.

I have a comped CET room already, and don't mind dropping the $200 if I can get a nicer room (never stayed at Aria), and recoup the purchase in FP. I just don't know what kind of wiggle room the host has with getting around the restrictions.

As a sidenote, does having a host get you priority checkin or anything like that?

Thanks for the help!

Justin

2. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll try to answer your questions

Be aware that "custom" comps through a host are EXPENSIVE.

1)I am staying 3 nights with NO resort fee at Bellagio next week and it's costing me 5M LPs
    2)AFAIK, no it doesn't However, the "custom" is different because 1)There are no resort fees. 2)There is no play option, 3)AFAIK, there are no blackout dates.

As an invited guest, you have access to the expedited check-in lines. At Aria, I have never had a problem.

IMHO, at 2M LPs, you are probably better off staying "hostless"

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    Well, Canada and Massachusetts are closed, back to Lake Tahoe
    Oh what the heck, I've got vacation and myVegas points to burn. . . .
    • Agree Agree x 3