1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hop on Hop off Big Bus tour

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by wpete, Jul 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wpete

wpete High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never been on it myself. Hell, I've never even noticed that bus driving by on LV Blvd. But I don't see how this could be a beneficial ride unless you are a complete newb to Vegas and wanted a "guided tour".

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  3. IHeartDancers

IHeartDancers High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anybody done this? or would you guys just recommend going to those places without the tour bus (on my own time)

4. waverunner

waverunner ------VEGA$------

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You haven't? I see them all the time on the Strip. If you have lunch at Gameworks on the top floor (where Del Taco, Subway, etc is), and sit at the stools facing NYNY, you will see them. One thing i have always noticed, it's mostly empty. Don't see how it's profitable. Sure, you can ride the Strip and sight see, but that's it, most of the "stuff" is inside the hotels or in the property. People can just ride the Deuce, then walk around and see the Strip inside and out.

I wish they had tours to Red Rock Canyon, even if it's just the 13 mile loop, at least you can see, hear, and feel Vegas just 20 miles away. I know RRC has hiking tours, but i wish they had mini buses doing the loop. RRC was my peace in Vegas, including hiking, unfortunately, i can't do that now.

5. Candy Apple

Candy Apple VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Personally, I'd just get the 24 hour bus pass.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.