1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hoover Dam tour

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by npom, Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are interested in doing a Hoover Dam tour on our next trip. We would like to do the one with the cruise on lake mead on the paddlewheel boat. I have looked around some and found prices ranging from $85 -$140 but it doesn't look like much difference in any of them Has anyone that has done this tell me about there experience. I am not interested in driving there. I would rather do a bus tour and leave the driving to someone else.

2. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The standard Lake Mead cruise on the paddlewheel boat is $26 (they also have more expensive dinner cruises). Most of the Hoover Dam tours are in the $35-50 range (many are often on Groupon). The low end of your range sounds about right. I don't know what you'd get for $140 unless it's the dinner cruise. But for a basic Hoover Dam bus tour and Lake Mead cruise, around $75 or so would be right. Of course you can't book them separately, you have to do a bus tour that includes the Lake Mead tour (obviously) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.