1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Holiday blackouts

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by jbee, Nov 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

I purchased a dinner buffet coupon for Aria to use at the end of Dec. No stipulation on the coupon (Blackouts) for the date we would use it. I did contact 'My Vegas' support and they seemed to think that the Aria would have holiday menus for that time period. Monday, December 30th. If there were a blackout, it would have been posted on the coupon.
    Has anyone here had experience with something like that? Thanks

2. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'll be watching this thread as I too will be in Las Vegas during that time. I also plan to take advantage of an award for the Aria buffet and noticed that the dates after Christmas are not blacked out. We are leaving on a "red eye" monday night (12/30) to head home. We planned to use the Aria buffet as our "good-bye" dinner.

3. Sklem211

Sklem211 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like those dates aren't listed and there is also no disclaimer about not being eligible during holiday menus so I see no reason why they shouldn't be obligated to honor it. I imagine that they would let you pay the difference in the price for what that comp value is compared to what the holiday menu price is, but just as good customer service I can't imagine them not allowing you to use it anyway especially after you pointing out that it doesn't say you can't use it.

4. jbee

jbee Low-Roller

I did contact Aria guest services and they had a Concierge email me. I was to call another number. Anyway, I called My Vegas contact center and spoke with a very nice young lady. She finally spoke with her supervisor and stated 'that day was a Monday with no restrictions. No blackouts for Monday, December 30th. Only blackout for Dec 24th and 25th'. I can use it. Hippieeee

5. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    jbee,

Thanks for doing the legwork. That will work for me too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.