1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

HL Group Slot Pull on July 5 @ Wynn

Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by BJ1986, Jun 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BJ1986

BJ1986 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm organizing a High Limit group slot pull at 8 pm on Wednesday, July 5 at Wynn. For these like me for who High denomination machine are over limit I think it would be great to try our luck all together.

Here are the details:

· Time: 8 pm Wednesday, July 5

· Place: Wynn

· Meet-up: At the entrance of High Limit slot section

· Game: Video Poker and Slots

· Buy-in: $200 per participant

· Small wins will be cycled through. All hand pays will go into an envelope and fund will be redistributed at the end of the session. We will have two envelopes, one for the money to play and TITO, and one for the hand pays money! We will stop as soon as we run out of money in the first envelope or at 10 pm Max!

· We will draw one name to pull and pick the machine , and if nothing is hit after a certain amount of dollars (that we will agree on before starting the pull), then another name gets pulled and that person picks the next machine

· The player who hit the handpay will get the W-2G, and the money paid by the attendant will be placed in the envelope to be distributed at the end of the Slot Pull. Each participant will have the chance to spin (one after another) but this person will have the obligation to assume the personal tax hit. The participants also have the option to stay “passive” and let the others spin to avoid to deal with personal tax hit.

· Bonus Rounds: The person whose's spin initiated the bonus round, will be responsible for making the choices in the bonus (or picking people to chose for them).

· $20 tip from the pool for any handpay; players are free to tip more out of pocket if desired

· A document with all the previous details will be sign by all the participant before the Slot Pull

· At the end of the pull, we will all have a drink together at the bar and the money will be redistributed to all participants.

· RSVP is recommended but you can always show up directly at Wynn, as long as you are on time with the money!

Please reply if interested and Suggestions are welcome!

Nicolas

2. BJ1986

BJ1986 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone, I just want to inform you that the Group Slot Pul at Wynn today is canceled because there is not enough participants to make good bankroll...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.