1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Hippodrome - Super Odds Chips?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by michaelvegas1970, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michaelvegas1970

michaelvegas1970 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going to be in London next month for about two weeks on business and I my LP to purchase 75GBP in Super Odds Chips at the Hippodrome. Am I reading the "Purchase & Usage Limitations" correctly - it says "Usage is limited to any 2 rewards from Hippodrome regardless of type within a rolling 1 day period".

Does this basically mean that approximately every 24 hours I can purchase an additional 75GBP Super Odds Chips? This cant be right, can it? Has anyone ever purchased these Super Odds Chips multiple times before within the "rolling one day period"?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Read the sentence following that one. Limit 1 per MyVegas player.

3. LondonCalling

LondonCalling Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, you'll only get one £75 reward, or indeed one only of any reward. But you will be able to use the other denominations too as you are there for a while plus the food and drink rewards are also good value.

4. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It has to be a new batch to purchase again unfortunately and no one knows when they will be added. I used the £50 and £25 in May and it won't let me buy again. However you can buy two others like the slot play or anything else as long as 24 hours has passed since using the other two.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.