1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hey, what can yinz guys tell me about the "NEW ROOMS" at the Flamingo?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by DReynolds86, Oct 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Let's Go Pens!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wifey and I booked one night at Bugsy's House to stay on the Strip before doing Downtown (or Dahntahn). We ended up getting one of the new remodeled rooms. Has anyone stayed in them before? What are the ups and dahns? Thanks.

2. MiDenny

MiDenny Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was just in one this past weekend for 2 nights. I thought it was pretty decent. I was on 17 facing the pool. Brighter colors and better lighting than I remembered the older rooms to be. They have added dispensers in the shower for shampoo, conditioner and body wash. I didn't care for the glass bathroom doors or the fake wood floors in the older rooms. This one still had the sliding door on the bathroom, but no glass.

The only thing I wasn't crazy about, but ended up getting a little chuckle out of was some noise when the A/C kicked on. I think the pressure moved the door enough to make it sound like someone had just come in and closed the door. I had just kicked back and was trying to get about 3 hours of sleep before taking off to the airport. The door banged, and then the A/C actually made a sound like a dude letting out a heavy sigh/groan. At 2am and just falling asleep, I heard both of those things and jumped out of bed and ran around the corner to the door........just a little bit of adrenaline pumping at that point....only to be looking at a closed and locked door and cool A/C blowing in my face. It was kinda funny at that point, but with the combination of both of those sounds, I know the wife would NOT have liked it even after figuring out what it was.

I would not hesitate to stay in one again. It was clean, bright and the bed was very comfortable. Nothing fancy, just a room-is-a-room, but nice enough.

Good Luck!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. deansrobinson

deansrobinson VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. salukidean

salukidean High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I personally still like the GO rooms better, but the new Flamingo rooms are comparable. They are both much better than the Fab rooms though which I try to avoid at all costs if staying there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.