1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Wynn Slots Hey everyone--it seems like the Wynn Slots are super loose

Discussion in 'Wynn Slots' started by meriH, Mar 16, 2020.

1. meriH

meriH Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ever since this social distancing thing started, the Wynn slots are definitely more loose. I mean, I'm sitting around all day anyway, why not collect more gems? I have already secured level 3 for the next 86 days, so hopefully this nightmare is over and I can rebook my trip (which was refunded) and have plenty of gems to do it.

This morning, I literally had 20,442 credits. I haven't purchased any credits in weeks. I placed one bet on the Wynn Slots (frog) game and hit the platinum jackpot with 9 purple things. Since then, I've had it running in the range of 100,000-218,218 (on Desert Gem), and now I have 500,000,000 credits. I'm thinking they loosened everything to help keep people engaged. I could be wrong--but, maybe not?

Just a head's up. Everyone stay well!

• Like Like x 2
  2. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey, you're right. Just played some desert gems and got all the scratchers and a bunch of gems. Just kept winning and getting bonuses.

Thanks!

• Love Love x 1
  3. winningonwynn

winningonwynn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought the same myself for the last couple of day’s. may just be a good run but I suspect they’re trying to get people’s gem and coins up to encourage spending on the VIP levels.

• Agree Agree x 1