1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Herringbone Closed

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Vegas Erica, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Vegas Erica

Vegas Erica VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. vegasnsidenout

vegasnsidenout Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Makes sense for this to close/transition, Aria Cafe is closing and the hotel still needs a cafe style concept.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Its Only Money

Its Only Money VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    IMHO no big loss. I’ve eaten there a couple times and was just not impressed. Bardot was a much better brunch experience. I thought it was over priced and under delivered. I’m hoping this new cafe is better than what it’s replacing and the aria cafe both.

• Like Like x 1
  4. VegasBJ

VegasBJ VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    first time I ate at Herringbone,( back when it first opened), I don't think they knew what they wanted to be. We sat inside, and they had a DJ playing a few feet away from our table, and it was so fricken' loud, we literally could not hear each other speak, we tried shouting at each iother for a while, and then just gave up. It ruined the whole experience, it was that loud in there. I know shortly after that, they got rid of the DJ inside the restaurant concept.

As an aside, ate at the new American Smoke restuarant inside the MGM ( replaced Pub 1842), and while the food was good, the atmosphere inside was also so loud, that it took away from the food and dining experience. I think it is good for groups or large parties, but if you wanted to have an intimate dinner, this is not the place.

5. Vegas Erica

Vegas Erica VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmmm I've never been there but always hear good things. I'm gonna have to add Bardot to my must-try brunch list when I'm staying center strip

• Like Like x 1
  6. BellaBlvd

BellaBlvd Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bardot brunch is probably my fav. The brioche french toast is ridiculous. You won't regret it!

7. Nittany1

Nittany1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't think they ever figured it out.
    I was there after they got rid of the DJ but they still had seating in over half the restaurant with couches and cocktail/coffee tables.
    My two seafood dinners were mediocre at best.