1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Help!!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by haswhit, Apr 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haswhit

haswhit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just grabbed a seat at a show for myself and then went right back in to grab one for my husband and the three seats right beside me were gone. :-( Not sure what to do now? Is it possible to call myvegas to see if they can move my seat so that we can sit together? I didn't grab his yet when I saw the three beside me disappeared.

2. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you can call. But seldom are shows sold out and box office will gladly sit you together if you go early enough

3. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They have changed their system and policies over the last couple of years.

I called Mlife in 2015 to get our Ka tickets moved together and they did it for free no problem.

Last year there was a computer glitch and our Terry Fator tickets could not be booked online and I had to call Mlife again. They waived a $5 charge because the system was broken but we got our seats.

I would call Mlife and they may transfer you to the box office where the show is. Their fine print now says there is a $15 per ticket charge to book on the phone.

I would start with Mlife but you may get switched to the box office to get it straightened out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.