1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games help with craps..

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by borel, Mar 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HJB

HJB MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You must not understand the way odds are calculated or that the don't bets exclude a player win on a 12 or a 2 and that pretty much makes the odds the same for the pass/come, don't pass/don't come bets.

You are not playing with the "house advantages" on the don't bets.

2. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED The biggest Degenerate on VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What you’re not seeing is you have to PAY for that “advtange” by losing with the most common number, on the come out, 7.
    If you played the don’t pass and never lost to a come out 7 (or 11) you’d absolutely have an advantage.
    Also if you mean a “Lay” bet; you’re paying a vig for the bet.

3. Ben Jammin

Ben Jammin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Do all three! Read the Craps Sticky at the top of this section. The conservative bettor takes odds on the pass line bet, then a come bet followed by odds, then another and so on. Additional bets are at the discretion of the player. Generally place, buy and other bets are made when one is on a roll. You can get a serious amount of money out there in short order if you don't play it somewhat conservatively but as the say no risk , no reward!
    I wait until I am up somewhat and then up my wagers accordingly, but hey, I like to win. I use a money management system so I win more often and lose less when I do lose.
    There is a wealth of information out there for the serious gambler who really wants to win and in so doing minimize the house edge.
    I learned allot from John Patrick's methods of money management. The rest not so much but on MM he is King!

4. Richard B Ramos

Richard B Ramos Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gottcha....thanks...!!!!

5. Ben Jammin

Ben Jammin VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The advantage on place bets is that you can take down your wager at any time. You may also increase, decrease or relocate your bet to another spot on the table. Remember when placing a bet after the point has been established you are somewhat decreasing your odds of hitting the point before the 7 is rolled.
    Ok so they say the dice have no memory but I still have some and I can tell you from experience its hurts when you have a shitload of cash out there and that nasty 7 appears.

Now these days I mostly play the don't side and that is a different discussion but then when the 7 hits I scrape the table.
    If you are really serious about gaming it's saves in spades to really know exactly what you're doing. In most cases I know the game better that the dealers.
    It's more fun than a barrel of monkeys to have a winning weekend in Vegas.
    GOOD LUCK! You'll need it!

6. HJB

HJB MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    "Remember when placing a bet after the point has been established you are somewhat decreasing your odds of hitting the point before the 7 is rolled."

Total malarkey and baloney ! You don't know what you are talking about !

"If you are really serious about gaming it's saves in spades to really know exactly what you're doing. In most cases I know the game better that the dealers. :

You obviously don't know as much as you think you do.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.