1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Help! With Clothing

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by Eloise, Jul 20, 2017.

?

Is it okay to wear a long dress to a vegas nightclub?

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eloise

Eloise Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi I'm going to Vegas next month for my 21st birthday. I bought a dress that I look both beautiful and sexy in, it's perfect for my body type, and I know it looks really nice. I love it but it goes all the way down to the floor. I'm worried that I'll look weird if I wear a long dress to a Vegas nightclub. Is it a problem to wear long dresses? I really love the dress and I'm not comfortable in short dresses.

2. abraxis

abraxis Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Beautiful and sexy are all that matter. Rock it if u like it

3. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Absolutely. The dress is only as good as you feel in it.

A gorgeous "popular" dress style that makes you feel insecure? The insecurity will show, not the dress.

An unusual choice that makes you feel beautiful? That's how trends are made...make your own trend. Often, people aren't trying to copy a specific style, they're trying to copy the confidence of the person wearing that style. Go for what makes YOU feel confident/beautiful...and that's what's going to shine through.

P.S. I am a woman, and I've always found long dresses elegant. Just make sure it's comfortable enough to move, dance, enjoy, and you're set. Have a blast, and happy birthday!

P.P.S. Make SURE the shoes are comfy too. Pick a pair that let's you flow gracefully while you walk (and dance), and avoid anything that makes you do the velociraptor walk...hunched over with knees bent. A gorgeous dress, long or short, requires you to be able to walk naturally and gracefully :)

I'm a fan of strappy open-toed heels that have some support in the sole/foot bed. No one can see a cushioned foot bed, but you will DEFINITELY feel it if its not there. The foot bed and strap are what makes for comfort (strap gives stability when dancing), even with stilettos. Dont do this walk....with a bad foot bed or heels so high you can't walk gracefully in them...(lots of gals in Vegas do) anigif_enhanced-24312-1434473917-2.gif

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  4. vegasdev

vegasdev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    for the most part, gals from the U.S of A. just can't walk in heels. it is very noticeable.

• Wow! Wow! x 1
  5. vegasdev

vegasdev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am sure you will look great. if you are not comfortable in something, there goes your confidence.

6. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
  7. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    WTF? That was pretty rude and quite the sweeping statement. Most of the girls I come across can walk just fine in heels. It actually baffles me sometimes how well they can navigate stairs and such. Maybe its the circles you are traveling in.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Both the choices listed by nostresshere are not good. However, I have seen lots of girls floating by on their way to the clubs at Bellagio in flowy maxi dresses

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Eloise

Eloise Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you so much! That was exactly what I needed to here

10. user3657

user3657 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wear what you want. being a guy I dont really understand these things, but if you mean long like touching the floor, then no. Its not a wedding with "clean" wood floors. spilled drinks all over, sometimes broken glass, gum, puke....just make sure it wont touch the floor.

• Agree Agree x 2
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.