1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Help picking seats for Britney

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by MartyR, May 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MartyR

MartyR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know the reviews and I know the tiks are $$$$. Still seeing her anyway. I was in this theater a long time ago but remember very little about it. I need help picking seats for the show. I searched the forum but didnt find a thread.

If I take seats on the far right and far left lower balcony how obstructed is the view of the entire stage? The arena looks to have a curve and it looks like you might not be able to see the back part of the sets. The prices on these are much lower than anything in the middle so I am skeptical.

How packed and cramped are the GA sections. I am tall so not worried about seeing over people but I dont like be pressed right up against people. Plus I heard people wait long time before the show to get in when they GA....so if you are at the back or side of GA how is it??

Any help, advice or pics is much appreciated.

2. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ga is the way to go now only is it cheaper than most seats , its not packed at all and even if you are in the back of GA you are still infront of the VIP tables and the seats

People start to line up around 5pm, when she started the residency and all the die hard fans were there line up started around noon but those days are long gone

3. MartyR

MartyR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the tip...looks not many on here have seen this show.
    Looking at possibly taking a cheaper seat in the upper balcony. Any thoughts?

4. vegasdev

vegasdev VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    pick ur seats :D

5. JR Swift

JR Swift VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Depends on what you are comfortable with but, even though GA has a prime view of the stage, I would not enjoy standing in the midst of that crowd. The show is very Vegas-y as it is as much a spectacle as a concert. Thinking GA is almost too close to get the full effect of that. I think the sight lines are pretty good most anywhere but I was pretty close to the center. I actually think balcony would be just fine as long as it isn't all the way back. Wherever you are, you'll be standing up through most of the show or at least that was my fate. If you are a fan, you'll have a great time regardless.

6. MartyR

MartyR Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am buying them this weekend....just can't decide. I tried to look at many pictures online but still unsure

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.