1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Help me understand MV

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Vegasjunkie77, May 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vegasjunkie77

Vegasjunkie77 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hoping someone can help me figure out MV. And was wondering about how many LP's people are earning per day. I have only been playing about 6-7 days and currently have around 2K built up. Does this seem about right or am I earning at a slow pace?

Also, I see where people are talking about building the strip but I can't seem to find that feature. I see/play my strip where I'm working my way down the strip but I'm not building anything.

Me and my wife share a FB account and are signed in to our account while we play on her android phone. Is there something we could do to earn LP's faster? Any help would be appreciated.

2. smithipedia

smithipedia Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Play all the games. My Vegas app, blackjack app, Konami app, pop slots app. Also play on FB on a computer; this is where you build your strip. You can collect bonuses on the strip and you get red coins plus gold (LP) from time to time.

As for how fast you can earn, idk. I've been playing for a couple years and i am currently at 2.85 million LP.

Note, i personally cannot really use any points. I have a host that takes care of almost all my expenses so i have never been able to use any rewards. Just a note in case you are a gambler as well!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.