1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Help me choose which hotel to stay at...

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by IRE1983, Apr 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IRE1983

IRE1983 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi guys,

This is my third ever trip to Vegas, I went twice last year. I am going with a group of guys we are all in our mid 30's. I am a heavy gambler and I get free suites at any MGM resort. I'd like to make this trip less about gambling and more about partying (easier said then done!). I am just torn at which hotel to stay at. Here are the options:

Aria
    Mandalay Bay
    Bellagio
    MGM

I might have missed a few but I get free rooms pretty much at any MGM resort. I am a very picky eater so casual food is fine for me, I intend to play strictly live poker on this trip. I am looking for the best parties in the day time (pool parties), the best eye candy at night, and the best live poker action (10-20 NL, 25-50 NL). I am torn at whic hotel to stay at! All my friends are telling me to just book for the MGM because of Wet Republic, but I stayed at both Bellagio and MGM and the Bellagio just seems so much more lively. Help me make my choice!

2. NeonTurtle14

NeonTurtle14 I Run the Vegas Hotdog Stand

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The parties (clubs) will probably be better at MGM Grand. You'll only get high stakes like that in live poker at Bellagio out of those 4. Sometimes Aria runs a 5/10, rarely see much bigger unless it's during some big event (e.g. WSOP). I like Aria or Bellagio out of those, for the location alone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My opinion only...

For Poker - Bellagio
    For Pool Parties - MGM Grand
    Eye Candy @ night - Aria/Bellagio
    Suite - Probably Aria, depending on which suite at MGM you could get

But, if you really want to a really nice suite with access to some really nice pools and right next door to Bellagio to get your poker on, then take a look at the Welcome Offer from the Cosmo where they've been matching a lot of offers. Granted, if you low play them, you'll definitely burn a bridge, but I think Cosmo would hit most of your marks.

4. IRE1983

IRE1983 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the input.

5. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with SH0CK that Aria would be good for the suite and the "scenery" :wink2:.
    +1 on the contacting Cosmo idea, though! :thumbsup:

Have a great 3rd trip to Vegas! Hopefully you and your crew do some damage at the tables!

RICHARD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.