1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hells Kitchen Reservations question

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by john1516inny, Apr 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. john1516inny

john1516inny High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is there a reason why reservations at Hells Kitchen aren't available through open table or even by calling directly?
    Anyone been there recently?
    I tried for any dinner from the 27th thru May 1 and nothing is available.

2. crapsdegenerate

crapsdegenerate Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They could be completely sold out. Restrictions for increasing capacity do not take into effect until May 1st, and each place can choose after that date when to comply. I made reservations with open table for the 10th, but I made them a month ago.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. MCann

MCann VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are probably fully booked. Even before reduced capacity they were pretty frequently booked a week or 2 out. When I tried to make reservations 3 weeks early for my thanksgiving trip, all dinner service was already booked for every night we were there, and I ended up making them for christmas within a couple days of thanksgiving and only 1 or 2 of our 4 or 5 nights in town had any dinner openings. It is odd that OpenYable doesnt even have a book option though unless they moved it to seven rooms or something. Most of CET that takes reservations is still on opentable though as of last weekend when I was there.

It's been too long!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, OpenTable is iffy, but if they don't have anything when you call, they might be legitimately fully-booked.

Also, the fact that they just finished broadcasting the most recent season (which just ended this week) in Vegas probably might not be helping. Bear in mind that the season was not filmed at the restaurant (they built a whole separate set, and actually filmed it a couple years ago), but that could be driving interest.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. john1516inny

john1516inny High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for the answers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.