1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello MGM! Just got my rate lowered!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by MsNVegas, Feb 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsNVegas

MsNVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, in signing into my Mlife account, I saw where the dates for our travel, had been lowered. We have 2 rooms booked, Our first room comped yup lowly sapphire, from a platinum fat <SIGH> can't believe we haven't been to Vegas in nearly 3 years! And we still got a comped room for 2 nights, with a lowly $50 FP and lowly $50 resort credit, it's all good! I wouldn't have expected what I got, for both rooms 3 nights with a total of $523.88! The damn incidental fees are costing more than our rooms combined! $100 per night each room, it's okay as I know it's a $600 hold on our card, of which will be credited back, minus any charges to our rooms. Leaves more for the gambling pot!

2. Lovegas95

Lovegas95 Too much work...need more play.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's all good! Welcome back! A 3 year layoff from our favorite vacation spot is a lo-o-o-ong time. Mrs. LV and I had a similar break due to life's terms. I would imagine that after 100 trips to Vegas you had to Jonesing bad. So let loose and have fun. We'll be at MGM in mid-April.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.