1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Hello from Oregon

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by tink333, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tink333

tink333 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, I'm new to this board. I've been to Vegas a number of times and love it. I'm going again on October 30-November 4th and staying at Ballys. I'm attending a conference at Caesar's, then my twin sister will arrive on 11/1 and we'll have a girls weekend!! I would really appreciate it if anyone has advice:

1. On the fastest way to get from Bally's to Caesar's walking. I broke my ankle a couple of months ago, required surgery, and just got out of a walking boot two days ago. The trip was scheduled before I hurt my foot and I can't afford the prices to stay at Caesar's.

2. Fun slot machines to play at Bally's -- I like machines with lots of different bonus (not that I'm expecting to get into many) LOL!

3. Any recent experiences with Ballys and tips on accommodations. I've never stayed at Ballys.

I've really enjoyed this board so far.

2. rooster42000

rooster42000 Goat of all Goats , My Hero

Trips to Las Vegas:
    walkway to caesars

You go to walkway from Ballys to Bellagio and then you take the walkway from Bellagio to Caesars its about 150 yards of walking and 150 back to Ballys.

3. booker

booker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For questions 1 & 3 …
    1) It's a L O N G walk from any room to Caesar's and back again, any way you cut it.
    2) If Bally's offers an inexpensive upgrade to the North Tower, take it. (Perhaps try the $20 trick or ask nicely??) I stayed there in August and loved it.

Now my questions?
    Ducks or Beavers? (Or, who cares?)

Whereabouts in OR. I live just across the river from Astoria.

4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! There really isn't an easy way to get into Caesars. There are less stairs if you go from Bally's on the escalator to Bills...then take the other escalator across LV Blvd to Caesars. Then there is an escalator down to the street level and only a few stairs to get to the walkway. Going over to Bellagio - there is double/triple stairs unless you walk over to the right to grab the escalator. They don't make it easy. :) We usually stay at Paris but have stayed at Bally's several time and really like the place. It's pretty easy to get an upgrade but we avoid the North Tower for the South Tower's better view. Being Diamond that usually means a suite that has new carpet and bedding...they still have the old TV sets though but we really don't watch TV in LV. Hope you have a great time!

5. bigj2910

bigj2910 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey im also going the same dates! from the uk though, log long flight:cry: but hey its worth the wait! have a great time....:peace:

6. tink333

tink333 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Booker -- Beavs of course and I live in Salem.

For everyone else who responded, thanks! I wasn't sure whether to take the skybridge in front of Bally's or Bills, but it sounds like Bills is better because of the escalator. I've been to Vegas, last in November 2011 so I'm familiar with how to get around, but thought maybe there was a way to get from Ballys to Caesars that I didn't know about. Doesn't sound like it! But am still looking forward to going.

7. wyzykowski3

wyzykowski3 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello from Nebraska!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.