1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Head's Up - Fall MLife Comps Now Available

Discussion in 'Comps' started by EllenB, May 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EllenB

EllenB Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't gotten a mailer or email yet, but when I logged into MLife.com today I found offers through November 15 ... go get 'em!

2. bigpoppa99

bigpoppa99 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does the offers change when you put in gambling time. For example I have a trip next week going to be putting some coin in. I have an offer for 1 free night at Aria with 30 resort credit and call for freeplay good till november

3. EllenB

EllenB Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your next offer may change, but this one won't be updated, if that makes sense.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. luck.ofthe.draw

luck.ofthe.draw VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bigpoppa, depending on your play from next week's trip, your marketing offers could vary. It'll take about 30 - 35 days for the points and rate of play to be posted to your account, but a month or so after you leave, you should start to get different offers. :)

Thanksgiving with my favorite, in our favorite place!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. bigpoppa99

bigpoppa99 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!!!

6. wormhole

wormhole VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Mlife site is giving me trouble viewing my new fall corporate offer. While the offer is loading, I get a "Script has stopped responding" error and then I can't select a resort. This happens on 2 different computers, both using the latest version of Firefox. The site won't even load using Internet Explorer on either computer (I forget which version because I hardly ever use Explorer). Everything was working fine last week, using Firefox, before the fall offer came out .

7. grplnxprt

grplnxprt Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
  8. JR Swift

JR Swift VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After barely playing at all over the last year and a half, it seems like my offers are actually getting better. Two nights at the lower and mid-range properties with some resort credit is better than anything I saw last year after a fair amount of play over 3 days. Oh well.

9. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for this I was wondering when my first of May trip would kick in any new offers.

Odd though last week I got out of the blue two nights and free play at the Lux and Excal. and now they are gone all together and an Aria specific discounted room offer also disappeared and is replaced with nothing.

There is a gaming offer for resort rooms at various resorts. Mirage is one night comped and $45 nights. When I check the calendar there are no comp nights on the calendar and no nights even near $45.

Their system is so buggy

10. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had the same thing happen (although mine were only Luxor and Aria). Same old MLife.

11. FYMYAWF

FYMYAWF VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aaaand after logging in to my offers the couple little comp night offers I had left at Mlife are *poof*...gone.

Oh Mlife. I love you even though you've forgotten I exist. Guess the only free nights I'm going to get through MGM will be with MyVegas.

12. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, this is a first for me...I now have TWO corporate offers for mlife, almost identical. FP and RC are the same for each property, the first is good through 10/31 and highlights the freeplay in its advertising.

Today, I had an almost IDENTICAL corporate offer load, but it's good through 11/15 and uses "suites" as its hook. What's weird is, outside the dates, the FP/RC are identical....but each offer has a different code.

Has anyone else recieved two CORPORATE offers with slightly different dates? Chuck-oh-sage-Mlife-guru (who wants to be done with mlife, but hey) do you think the two would be considered "booking the same offer twice" in mlife's eyes, since they'really seasonal gaming offers, even though they have totally different codes?

I'd love to have two corporate offers, but this definitely smacks of something that could be an error.....

13. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    God help 'em that's a bad mistake for them to have to try to fix. I'm sure they didn't intend to have both offers out at the same time.

Now they have to try to vaporize Offer 2 for people who've already booked Offer 1, and vice versa, and then leave Offer 2 up for everybody who hasn't booked either. They're just bad at it, they never test shit, they just throw it out there.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Multifarious5

Multifarious5 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's what I was thinking....something's up. Kudos on record speed on response time, and thank you!

PS have a GREAT trip coming up....and I hope you guys win big on your HL slot pull!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, I need this one BAD :beer:

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.