1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Has anyone received their show cancellation refunds yet?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by miniwhale, Apr 29, 2020.

1. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I feel like I have a bunch of "side hustles" going on!

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    $1100 just about covers a premium economy flight to Vegas, so might put it away and have a free flight for trip after next.

I could use it to upgrade to upper, but I'd sooner spend it on food and gin in Vegas :drunk:

Social Distancing in the Penthouse
    Hopefully an Xmas Fairytale in New York
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. BlackJackLady

BlackJackLady High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Aerosmith was May 28th. Finally received the Vegas.com refund confirmation.

• Like Like x 1
  4. FullPay

FullPay When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just received my Ticketmaster refund for Absinthe April 12, refunded to my credit card.

5. DaiLun

DaiLun R.C., L.C., and A.A.N.G.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All my refunds from the April Asia trip have been received.

Now, it's monitoring for the rescheduled August trip.

Another NGO trip. QQQQ/NYNY
  6. miniwhale

miniwhale High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just got my Aerosmith refund!! Absinthe said we will not get our refund until 25-40 business days from the performance date, which is May 24.

7. Ladeda

Ladeda Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just received my Aerosmith refund from Ticketmaster. I cancelled my tickets on 4/14.

• Like Like x 1
  8. tallsamoan

tallsamoan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Update:
    It has been 42 days since I received a refund confirmation from AXS customer service, via email. I still have not received the refund. I also have send 3 reminders, no reply either. Am I alone or is this happening to others?
    I had a really high opinion of AXS until now, at least compared to TM, but I am getting slowly ticked-off!

9. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I didn't get a notice by email but I checked and turns out I was credited for my Wayne Newton tickets (ticketmaster) on May 5th. Still no word from AXS concerning the Atomic Salooon Show tickets I purchased for a mid-April show.

Celebrating Life, Family + Friends in Our Beloved Vegas + the Great SW
  10. willowox

willowox Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Received our WHO tickets refund from ticketmaster. Concert would’ve been Friday night.

11. Nancy Reeves

Nancy Reeves Newbie

8825 Brushy Creek Trail Fort Worth, Texas 76118
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Received notice in March from Ticketmasters that the Reba concert for April 18th was cancelled. Stated no need to do anything will receive refund to CC but directly from Cesear's Palace. Still no refund but I had heard from other people that since they are closed the refunds will not happen until they open again. Sure could use that money.

12. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I finally got the credit for a bunch of Atomic Saloon Show tix that I purchased through AXS. The company literally took almost the full 30 days to refund me $600+, which is really annoying, but I do finally have the credit, so that takes care of the one outstanding item for what would have been my mega April trip.

Celebrating Life, Family + Friends in Our Beloved Vegas + the Great SW
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  13. buzz_king

buzz_king Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were scheduled to see the Eagles in Saint Paul in April. First moved to October 2020 and later to October 2021. I requested and have received a refund from Ticketmaster. I can always repurchase later.

14. bardolator

bardolator Lifelong Low Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thing about perpetually sold-out shows like the Eagles is you don't know what seats you could get, if any, the next time. It's a gamble, but then again, gambling is what we do here.

I had nothing booked for Vegas, just a couple shows in Tacoma and Seattle. Both were rescheduled for 2021. Since I had good seats, I held the tickets.

15. SaltyNutSnack

SaltyNutSnack LSU 2019 National Champions! Geaux Tigers!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My tickets on ticketmaster for Penn & Teller still show active for June 2. They are waiting til the last minute to cancel them I guess. LoL

16. Kachow

Kachow High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Got email on 5/8 that Le Reve on 6/29 was cancelled and would be refunded by Ticketmaster. Have not received refund yet but am not really worried about it as others have reported it taking nearly a month. I think a lot of third party bookers’ are taking longer than usual to refund, Hotels.com refunds are usually about a week but they are also warning on longer wait times. I also cancelled Aria reservations for late June and rebooked Bellagio and received my Aria deposit back within about 3 business days so MGM isn’t having any issues with refunds. Something that is weird going the other was is I booked with Encore for 6/28-6/30 about a week ago and got an email confirming the reservation but they have never charged me the deposit.

Early Birthday Trip
    Sky Suites 1st Timers
  17. SaltyNutSnack

SaltyNutSnack LSU 2019 National Champions! Geaux Tigers!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Finally got the email from ticketmaster and as several of you have posted, up to 30 days for the refund.

18. ronc

ronc VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They have announced the postponement of the two George Strait shows scheduled for August 28/29. I had nabbed some floor seats when I started planning our trip. I am not "shocked" at this but I am not a fan of the loophole they leave themselves when postponing shows...once they reschedule date, you will have 30 days to request a refund. Hopefully, scheduling new dates won't take too long! I am going to request a refund because his shows are always reported as "sold out" but usually look short of that now that his residency has gone on for a bit.

I hope to get the refund to add it to my bankroll for the trip!

19. Gaggles

Gaggles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received and email on May 5th about a refund. Still nothing from them mid June so I emailed them again. Crickets until today when I called them. They got back to me within 30 minutes. I was told that I had credit worth the amount of my George Lopez tix ($212ish) for the next 12 months. Told them "Nope. I want the refund." She said no problem. Within 30 seconds she had sent me an email stating I would see the refund in 7-10 days. I shall advise if I do not receive it.

It seems that if you do not contact them, they will issue you credit for 12 months. Being that I had NO documentation in regards to this practice, this seems pretty f=cking shifty to me. .I bet after 12 months that "credit" would expire and you would be out of luck. I would suggest anyone waiting give them a call.

I will say, the customer service was fast, polite, and efficient. But I am pretty pissed about the silent credit thing mentioned above.

Vegas At Half Speed Is Better Than No Vegas
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Kachow

Kachow High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received my Ticketmaster refund for Le Reve about a month after the cancellation notice. Got it just in time to add back to my bankroll for the last trip.

Early Birthday Trip
    Sky Suites 1st Timers