1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Video Poker has anyone had luck with 9/6 j or b

Discussion in 'Video Poker' started by patroyal2014, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Morpheus7272

Morpheus7272 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Luck at JoB? Yup, how about a $1000 (quarter) royal last trip. Thanks, Ellis Island.

If you play long enough and with enough accuracy and bankroll, you'll get your royals to make up for the losing sessions. I've only played a couple hundred thousand hands over the years, so I'm not at the point where I can say I've lost 46 cents for every $100 played, but I'm gettin' there.

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, if you one line then yeah, variance doesn't change either.

And yeah that's one "savvy" way to play 9/6 dollar JoB at MGM Grand. That or one lining 50 Play Quick Quads w/o the QQ bet. But single lining spin poker is also annoying if you have a bad habit of peeking at the top and bottom lines like I do. I really should start covering them up...:eek: Historically, I have found better than average games on Spin Poker because they just assume you'll bet max lines.

For example, the only 40/10/6 DDB game (99.96%) in Illinois is a Spin Poker Deluxe (20 lines max) game. I failed on a $200 loss rebate at Hollywood Joliet with it, meh.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.