1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Harrah's Resort Fee

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by jtdestef, Mar 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtdestef

jtdestef Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The last time I stayed at Harrah's (almost 2 years ago now), I got a free buffet pass and 2 free tix to the Mac King comedy/magic show included with my stay. They said that was part of my "resort fee." Do they still do something like this, or was this a small roundabout comp the last time I was there?

2. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't believe they offer either of those anymore. Most CET properties have Free 800# and Local calls, access to fitness room and WiFi included in the resort fee.

3. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't remember the resort fees ever including a buffet pass but they run promos from time to time that include one. Mac King coupons are easy to come by. You can probably ask at check in for one.

4. dcdrogers

dcdrogers Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was there in September 2017 and they offered nothing for the resort fee. In fact, I believe it didn't even cover printing out boarding passes. That was an additional charge.

5. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You probably booked a package or got a little hand out. A free buffet has never been included in the resort fee - good lord can you imagine the buffet crowds? lol and I feel like Mac King has always handed out free tickets with drink purchase type vouchers. Fairly common. They have done it at Flamingo shows in the past.

6. NeonTurtle14

NeonTurtle14 I Run the Vegas Hotdog Stand

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I dont know how long Mac King has been there, but I seem to recall getting free Mac King tickets when I checked in there back in 2006 when I had a few weeks between ending one position and starting a new one. Only time I'd ever stayed there, ironically going to check out the new Valley Tower rooms next month though.

7. Dero

Dero Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mac King tickets last year I was sent to rewards desk and handed a few - think it was $13 and included a beverage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.