1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Harrahs Carnaval Tower "Luxury" rooms?

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by HuskerBB, Apr 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thinking of staying at Harrahs on an upcoming trip. My wife has an offer that gives her a comp rate for a Harrahs Carnaval Tower Luxury room. She can also get regular rooms in any of the three towers - but this "Luxury" room says it is 600 sq ft which is quite a bit bigger than the others. Would like an opinion from somebody familiar with the room category in comparison to their basic rooms?

A related question - I can book this room with the offer code they sent to my wife. She is gold so it shows the resort fee charge. I am Diamond so if I show my card when we are there will they waive the resort fee?

(FWIW it won't let me add my number as a "companion" to my wife's reservation because I am a higher tier. If I go in as me I can get a comp room - but can't get this luxury room comped - even if I add my wife as my companion and try to use her offer code.)

2. ConnieKeen

ConnieKeen Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you call Harrah's and ask for the host on duty, explain that you get resort fees comped but you cannot find the same offer as your wife, who is "only" gold. You may be able to get the offer without the resort fee. Hosts can waive the fee. The room is lovely and I'm sure you will enjoy it. Stayed there in February.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.