1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Harrahs and poker 2/9 to 2/12

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by 5betlight, Feb 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5betlight

5betlight Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I'm home and struggling thru work today back on east coast time. Thanks for the well wishes and ideas. We booked a win of +2500 And had some nice hits along the way. I realize how hard it is to do trip reports live now. Much respect to those of you that do it well. I think I will write notes next time and type it up afterwards with less grammer errors hopefully. Lol

2. 5betlight

5betlight Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last couple pics on my phone 20180212_023637.jpg 20180211_215503.jpg 20180211_233151.jpg 20180211_215503.jpg 20180210_210156.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  3. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fantastic report! Love the Roulette pix,what was the reaction of you guys with the chips on the 26,like a high five or cheer?

4. 5betlight

5betlight Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I walk up to the roulette table and buy in for 40 $1 chips....and so does my buddy (purple and pink chips) i ask the dealer what # she has been rolling tonight and she tells me 10 and 26.... so I put $20 on 10 spot and $20 on 26... so does he and another guy watching drops a few blues out thier... I tell her before she rolls if she hits I'll give her $25 from each of us. A couple people walking by stop and watch... she hits it....everyone goes crazy even people that didn't have money and just watching ....other tables stop and look cause we are going crazy.... im sure people tried the same after we left but we colored up i threw her a green chip and we kept it moving....

• Like Like x 3
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  5. Bobbo2009

Bobbo2009 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great trip report. Congrats on all the big wins.

• Like Like x 1
  6. carolineno

carolineno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You did a great job reporting. PLO seems to be your game! I can't even play it sober, I can't imagine my results after a drink LOL. Thanks for the report.

Trashy Castle with my kids :P
  7. 5betlight

5betlight Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the drinks help the hands look better and use creativity with the bets... in my straight flush hand I obviously had the nuts in a $300 pot and wanted to maximize the money I could win so I check/ called 2 players on the flop, I lead big on the turn like I do with almost all my hands and when I got one caller I knew he didn't have the ace high flush because I had the ace of hearts....so drunk thinking I thought maybe if I make a super small bet he would not know how to react. So I bet $20 on the river in a $300 pot and he looked mad/annoyed at the bet then went all in to which I was happy to call. he may of done that anyway but I felt like I induced the jam on the river...if I try that again in a game I would probably make the small bet with 50% bluffs and 50% nutted hands so other players cant play optimal against it. they ether fold to often, win $20, or give me their stack.

8. 5betlight

5betlight Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last hand review ( I was not in this hand just watched it) that goes to show just how crazy this game can be some days,,,,, player 1 has pocket jacks raises pot, player 2 has double suited aces re pots for like $150. Player 1 calls. They both check with flop trying to be deceptive I assume. jack on the turn and player 1 goes all in for like $250 into a $300 pot...player 2 snap calls with aces...the pot is almost 1k so they both agree to run the river twice...normal in bigger games and bigger pots to keep swings down a little....the pic below is the river both times...... he is 5% to win one of the hands and to win both has to be .1% but I would be lying to say I did the math

9. 5betlight

5betlight Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ouch... hand history listed above 20180210_161026.jpg

• Wow! Wow! x 2
  10. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome hit with the 26! And sick that the Aces won both halves!

Great report!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.