1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Harrahs AC Waterfront Tower really dirty.

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Trip Reports' started by Jerseyguy2, Oct 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

We stayed Sunday night,we do stay at Harrahs sometimes twice a month.
    This is their primo tower,so we were really shocked!
    Starting in the elevator we were amazed,the doors were filthy,stainless steel ,so its very noticable,floor in elevator was dirty,looked like hasnt been vaccumed in a while ,15th. floor hallways dirty and room looked like the very minimum cleaning job had been done.
    To us there's no excuse for this period,dont want to hear about cutbacks,layoffs and the fact that room was free.
    I grabbed a "suit" on the way out who had asked if we needed help with anything. He was a finance guy,but he listened intently and said he would report it .
    Mrs. said she doesnt want to go back there again,just turned off.

2. jamesxnj

jamesxnj VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wish I could remember the room/floor number,but myself and my friend who is diamond,got the same exact room on stays 6 months apart.First stay was in November and noticed the door to the room scraped the floor and loud..no big deal,but you actually had to push the door past that point to shut it..But the problem was hot water...or lack of it.Called down once or twice,some maintenance came in and explained something about a pump downstairs but I wondered why they checked the room if that was indeed the case?

Anyway it was ok the next day I think,but the next morning no..I called down again and told them about the last 3 days and said I was going down to the Pool with a bar of soap.:poke:

Next visit,in May we realized from the view and door scrape it was the same room!
    Hot water worked but one of the queen beds was so off its track that if you sat on the lamp side it would tilt up..
    Managed to straighten it out enough to sleep on,but how a housekeeper could make that bed and not notice or report the metal frame sticking out the other side is questionable along with the door problem.

Actually making plans to try Tunica for the first time after 20 years of back to NJ/AC trips for me..The bartop VP at Harrahs is so rough now and that is my game of choice..

3. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Next overnighter will be at Caesars

We'll still go over to Harrahs ,but no more sleeping there. We havent had much luck at the bartops last two trips also .
    We still had some fun there at the bar. Monday we checked out and walked over to the Nugget ,would like to stay there sometime .

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.