1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Half Price Show Tickets . com

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by HuskerBB, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you order tickets from halfpriceshows.com it reads like you get a voucher to pick up actual tickets from the box office. Does anyone know if that is a specific seat or if your seat is just assigned when you go pick up the tickets.

We are traveling with another couple and want to see Human Nature. We can get 2 free tickets through the Diamond Card and was going to use halfpriceshows.com to buy the other two - but want to be able to sit together. Seems like I just get the Diamond voucher and the Half price shows voucher and take them both to the box office that day and this should work - but would be interested in whether anyone who has bought tickets at halfpriceshows would confirm that for me.

2. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't used halfpriceshows.com for this particular show, I used www.goldstar.com as it was a few dollars less expensive. The seats were already assigned when I arrived, I did tip for a booth.

for your particular case, the Las Vegas Advisor Coupon book has a buy one get one free coupon for Human Nature tix. I'd recommend you redeem one of these as the same time you get your diamond tix, ANd it would be less expensive than using either halfpriceshows.com or goldstar.com.

If you don't subscribe to LVA and therefore don't have a coupon, I have one that I won't be using (I'm diamond as well). Send me a PM with your address and I'll mail the coupon to you if you are interested.
    diane

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.