1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Groupon for Spa Visit

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by Maine Farmer, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Maine Farmer

Maine Farmer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A local Vegas couple told me about saving money when visiting Imperial Spa. One choice was to purchase a package from the spa itself. The other choice was using Groupon. I have no experience with Groupon but found many Spa offers. For all you coupon users.

Attached Files:

2. Bigolcamel

Bigolcamel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I use Groupon for a massage in Chinatown most visits. I can usually find a 90 minute massage for $55. They are average at best. I often wonder if the therapist is actually licensed. If you're self conscious I do not recommend using them. They don't pay attention to any boundaries or proper draping. Your butt will just be hanging out there. I still find value in them but don't expect an actual spa treatment with a professional.Thankfully I haven't ended up at a rub and tug place yet.

3. Maine Farmer

Maine Farmer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Groupon has discounts on resort spa treatments at all the hotels on the strip. Imperial Spa is used by men and women looking for the health benifits of the variety of sauna rooms available. The Aisians are highly qualified massage therapist. Of course there some people who never become good at their chosen profession.