1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Groupon at PH Pool

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Darreningreenwood, Jul 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darreningreenwood

Darreningreenwood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I was thinking about using a Groupon or two for a cabana at Bally's ($125), then saw one for PH that included 4 flowrider rides plus a cabana at $99. So my question...

Has anyone used these before? I've never done Groupon for a LV pool before, so I wasn't sure what the protocol is. Do I need to call and reserve? Show up the day of? With deals like that, I may do it a few days.

2. Maxbet

Maxbet High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have used the Groupon before at Paris, and will use again next month. I make my reservation about two weeks ahead of my trip. I do recall someone just showing up and were able to get their cabana. Friends used the Ballys one last year and enjoyed it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. romeocasido

romeocasido High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah i think of all three the Paris one is the best. But i like staying at PH because it's my kind of vibe. But I never cared for the pool scene there and many on this forum would attest to that opinion. But if I was staying there during the summer i don't think anything is wrong with it. Getting a cabana always makes your pool experience better.

I plan on using the Paris groupon during my life is beautiful trip.

4. gwoae

gwoae Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It really depends on how busy they are. When we were there in May 3 days only had 2 or 3 being used so it wouldnt be an issue on the day of. On the 4th day they were all full so reservation would be needed. It is definitely a great deal even if you dont use the flo rider. 4 drinks alone are going to be about $70.

5. Rooster0620

Rooster0620 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    PH is the worst pool setup on the Strip IMO. Great hotel and vibe, but I don’t know what whoever designed their pool setup was thinking.

Also, might want to check and see if they have a minimum food and beverage requirement. That can sometimes run in the hundreds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.