1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Greetings and Felicitations

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by PapaNPearl, Feb 29, 2020.

1. PapaNPearl

PapaNPearl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello Board,
    I am not much of a poster, but wanted to start somewhere. I have been around here for 10 + years and visit the site when I am planning another visit to the Mecca. I am hoping to return for a week at the WSOP again this year, and barring any unforeseen blockers of course (work, family, corona virus), I will. Either way, I wanted to become a real boy while I am lurking around - just in case I have something to add.

There is a ton of good information here, thank you for all the posts. I especially enjoy the trip reports and just finished reading the post for the biggest wins, very fun. It's been my experience that planning my Vegas trips are half the fun, and will visit here regularly. There will be three months of hope and promise for me, while planning my one week in the desert. Great stuff!

So far, I see a wonderful sense of community and spirit here, I hope I can contribute to it.

Thank you.

• Like Like x 2
  2. booker

booker VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome! Like you say, baring family & virus issues, I hope to be there a week or so during the WSOP.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sonya

Sonya Queen of VMB

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome out of lurk!

4. Richard Alpert

Richard Alpert LOST

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A belated Welcome to the Board! :D

RICHARD